Mark is an accomplished attorney who prides himself on his complete dedication to achieving optimal outcomes for clients, and to assisting and counseling clients to achieve their goals. Mark has experience in a broad range of commercial litigation and business matters, including contract disputes, unfair trade practices, antitrust claims and compliance, joint ventures and mergers, shareholder, dissenters’ rights and securities claims, director and officer liability, consumer fraud, franchising and business opportunity issues, restrictive covenants, intellectual property, insurance claims and coverage, False Claims Act and qui tam actions, and class actions. He has practiced at all levels of state and federal courts, as well as in administrative matters, private arbitrations, and government investigations.
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1989
Colgate University, B.A., cum laude, 1986
• New Jersey
• U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
• U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Mark enjoys golf, history, travel, and spending time with his wife Johanna and their two children.
• AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
• Certification in trial practice from the International Association of Defense Counsel