Conrad O'Brien attorneys are happy to participate in speaking engagements, CLE presentations and panel participation on a range of topics.
For more information or to schedule a speaker for your event, please contact Alexis Madden, Marketing and Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming/Recent topics include:
- Red Flags: The Moving Target of ‘Notice’ in Fraudulent Transfer and Clawback Litigation
- Filing a Pennsylvania State Court Appeal: A Guided Journey with Tips and Tricks
- Tips from the Trenches: Effectively Representing Students in Campus Sexual Assault Proceedings and Related Litigation
- That Could Never Happen Here: Lessons Learned From Recent Scandals
- Being in Charge and Staying out of Jail: How the Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine is Creating Criminal Liability for Corporate Officers
- What Corporate Counsel Need to know About the Refocused SEC
- How to Conduct an Effective Internal Corporate Investigation: Avoid the Many Landmines
- State Physician Payment Disclosure Trends: Is Your Company in Compliance or Is It Exposed to Potential Government Investigations?
- Indemnifying Public Officials
Conrad O'Brien also maintains one blog, Trending White Collar, www.trendingwhitecollar.com. The blog focuses on key issues, significant news and noteworthy cases involving white collar criminal defense and internal corporate investigations. Trending White Collar is a resource tool for legal professionals and company executives interested in keeping up with white collar trends and best practices.